Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

We had a blast in Utah! It was shorter than we would have liked our visit to be, but we had such a great time! The kids LOVED the snow and they loved spending time with Grandparents and cousins. Like Mark and I, the kids were so sad to leave! But we are getting back into the groove of things here in Texas. We are excited for the new year and all the opportunities that it brings. We're still not sure where we will end up - Texas or Utah - but we should know in the next few weeks. It was nice for Mark to be able to put in some face time in Salt Lake, and now that we are back and the holidays are over, he should get some leads in Dallas as well. It is hard to say at this point what we will do with everything up in the air. I think either decision will be good for our family in different ways. Hopefully soon we'll see what the Lord has in store for us!

Here are some pictures of the family from the trip!



1 comment:

Heather said...

Kristie, I would like to regain contact with you. I don't know how. This is as close as I can get. You have a beautiful family. I am eternally grateful to God that you are all happy and well.