Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall Family Pictures

We drove up Provo Canyon last week for our fall family pictures. Jenn shot our family and I shot the kids. I had so much fun and the boys did really good! (Thank heavens for bribery!! Yes I use candy to bribe my children!) The pictures of the boys are all posted in the right column. I love my job! Here are some pictures of other photo shoots (and a Christmas Card) that I've done:

The Jeffery Family



The Sase Family


******************************

3 comments:

Al Rae said...

Hey Kris! These are looking sooo good!!! I love it!

Tara said...

Love em! You are so awesome at taking pictures and I love your hair! We are coming to Park City on 11/7. Let's get together!

Gertge Family said...

Great Job!! I love your Family one in your header!! & the boys on the side. Looks really good!