Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Krissy Jo

My sweet niece, Kristie, was able to come and visit her "Utah" family for a few weeks. Unfortunate circumstances took her away early, but I am so glad she was able to be here with us for as long as she was! She stayed with my sister, Kim, for most of the time. But luckily, we had her stay at our house for a couple of nights. What a great time we had! We got to go and see Twilight together...Yeah! And she asked me to take her to Temple Square. What is a trip to Utah without Temple Square, right? We had such a great time and I think we wore her out, but I am so grateful that I got to spend the short time with her that I did. She and Caden really bonded. It was cute to watch them sit together playing a game or watching a show. She is so great and I want her to know how much I LOVE HER!!! I'm so glad you got to visit Kris!!

No comments: