Wednesday, March 12, 2008

17 Days To Go!

The kids kept asking me, "How many more days until we move?" They miss their cousins so much! (Jace got a new Webkinz and named him Jadon!) So, I decided it was time to do the countdown. The boys remind me everyday to change the number. They can't wait to get back home!


I think we found a house. It has 6 bedrooms and 3 baths. It's in a really nice neighborhood and it's got a huge park with walking trails right behind us! I have been busily packing and have tons of help from friends...they are certainly making this easier on me. Mark is in Hawaii right now...pretty rough, I know. He'll be back here on the 20th to help me get things finished up. Then we leave for Utah on the 28th! I can't believe how quickly time goes by. We'll be all settled into our new home before we know it!

No comments: