Monday, March 24, 2008

The Game Plan...

I cannot believe how quickly time has FLOWN by! Seriously! I have all of the upstairs packed. The office, the kids rooms, both bathrooms and all the toys are done. All my pictures and wall hangings are packed. Tomorrow (Tuesday) I get to pack the kitchen and living room. Wednesday Mark flies home and we get to pack the master bedroom and bath and the garage. Thursday we load up the truck. Friday we are doing last minute cleaning while the kids are at school and then we are heading to see some dear friends. Saturday morning we are getting up early and driving home! We'll be in Utah on Sunday evening some time! The truck should get there on Tuesday or Wednesday and then we can get settled into our new house. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yeah! Can't wait until you're closer!