Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!


I cannot believe that it has already been 9 years! Married life with Mark has been great so far! We've had tons of adventures and I know there are more to come! I am so lucky to be married to the man of my dreams! He is honest, hard working, funny, spiritual, a wonderful father and a great husband.

I was visiting with a friend of mine about a week ago and we were talking about relationships. She said, "Of course you love your husband, Kristie...but what's so great about you and Mark is that you two actually LIKE each other. You WANT to be around each other. You have FUN together. You ENJOY each others company. A lot of people don't have that." Her comment really made me think and I realized how lucky Mark and I are. It made me sad to think that some people don't have that type of relationship with their spouse. I am so glad that Mark is my best friend, and yeah, we have a blast together! He makes me laugh every day...and I'm looking forward to another 9 years!

Love ya babe!

2 comments:

Marva said...

Happy Anniversary! Angie gave me your blog address! I haven't seen you guys since you were newly married! Your family is adorable. I forget that Shaun and I were married the same year as you and Mark. We are into our 9th year as well! Man time flies. Feel free to check out our blog whenever!

Al Rae said...

Holy Cow Girl... it doesn't seem like it's been 9 years!! That is just crazy! Was it that long ago that we were all living together?? Seems unreal. I guess we're old enough to say "years ago". LOL!!