Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Time For Change


We finally got our registration done for our vehicles. I was very surprised to feel so sad when I took off our Texas plates. I'm so happy to be home in Utah, but Texas was such a great place to live. It really was a good move for our family. I've said it before that Mark and I had experiences there that we never would have had here. We grew closer as a couple and stronger as a family because we really had to rely on one another. We made many great friends that we miss dearly. And I am so grateful that we were able to live in the Great State of Texas...even if it was only for two short years! Texas will always hold a special place in my heart.

So all y'all back in Texas, thank you for being our wonderful family way from home! We love you!

No comments: