Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's Time To Par-Tay!!

Tomorrow after the boys come home, we get to go to the airport and pick up Mark! Yeah! The boys are so excited to see daddy! I have to admit, I'm pretty happy that he will be home for a few days! We have all missed him. Sunday is Caden's 10th birthday! Can you believe it? My oldest is turning 10!!!!!! Two more years and he will be getting the priesthood, and before I know it, he'll be heading to the MTC! *sigh* Time certainly flies! Anyhow....Since Mark is heading back to Salt Lake on Sunday, we are doing the birthday thing on Saturday. We rotate every year....last year he had a "friend" birthday party. Remember, the "Survivor" theme? That was a good party if I do say so myself!


Bug Mountain Cake!

Pulling together as a tribe during challenges!

Both tribes after Tribal Council

Mom and Caden with the Immunity Idol


So this year is the "family" birthday party. We are doing an XBOX 360 theme. Everything is green, white and silver. Even the goodie bags! I'm sure he and his dad will find some time to sneak upstairs and take advantage of the media room (and the 360) while dad is here this weekend! Mark and I are determined to find a house with an unfinished basement, so that we can build another media room. We LOVE ours! That will be hard to leave behind. Anyhow, it promises to be a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Kristie and Family!

(I am posting this from my sis-in-law Nancy's account) I got to your blog from Allison's blog :-) How are you guys! I feel so out of touch with you! I looked for both of you on Facebook, but nothing! I am on there everyday!! You guys need to join so I can keep in touch with you (I know I'm selfish) Anyway, your blog is soooo cute. I love you guys! Just stopping by to say hi... we need to catch up!!

Natalie (from Rochester)