Saturday, May 24, 2008

Rainie is my FAVORITE!!!

So there's this family, back in Texas. They're pretty cool. Rainie and her cute family moved into our ward a week or two after we did. They are HUGE BYU fans, so of course we got along great. She brought me treats for my birthday, held awesome scrapbook parties at her house, planned BYU Football parties at my house, saw many fun girl's night out movies with me and has the best laugh! Her and Chris brought yummy Taco Cabana over after Kids Night Out, taught us how to play Settlers!!! Experienced Truluck's Chocolate Sac (a scrumptious chocolate treat) with us. No one can forget our BYU Tulsa trip in a rented white 15 passenger van! (There is an entry somewhere about that!) That was the funnest! They held a going away party for us and taught us how fun Easter Egg Cracking Contests were! Jackson was our champion! Rainie always made me laugh! I do miss her and I'm so glad she is back to blogging! I seriously thought she fell off the blogging face of the earth. She is the reason I am even here! Her cute blog inspired me! So, thank you Rainie for being such a great friend and making our life in Texas that much more enjoyable! You are always my favorite!!!


No comments: