Monday, May 5, 2008

Temporary?




We are all settled. Well, as settled as we are going to be! I left half of our stuff in boxes and shoved everything into the spare bedrooms! I don't want to have to pack it all up again when we buy.

So, here's a little background: Everything with this move worked out way too easily. Once we decided to come back to Utah all the pieces just fell together. A friend of mine that I grew up with was moving with her family to Texas. As it turned out, they wanted to buy our house. PERFECT! So we worked it out for them to rent until they were able to buy it...since the housing market in Arizona is pretty sad right now, we figured it would take a few months for them to sell their house and get everything in order on their end. So that gave Mark and I a chance to get moved out here, get to know the area and then find our house. No rush, no deadlines, just take our time and find exactly what we want.

A friend in our ward in Texas asked where exactly we were moving to and Mark told him where his new job was. This friend just happened to have a house less than 10 minutes away and he was looking for a renter since his renter was moving out in March. See what I mean? WAY TOO EASY!! We were SO supposed to come back home! So we are renting his house til Susie's house sells, and our house sells. We are hoping of course, that it is sooner than later, but we are happy where we are.

I HATE PACKING! So, with all that in mind...knowing it could be just a couple of months (and of course the possibility of it being longer than that) I left a lot of our stuff, decorations, toys, extra things that we just don't need, in storage in the spare bedrooms. So, the pictures of the house are pretty bare and that is the reason.

We LOVE this neighborhood. That last picture was taken from our back porch. We don't have a fence in our yard, so our back yard basically opens up to this huge park. There is a little pavilion, the basketball/tennis court and they are in the process of replacing the playground toy. There are so many kids on our circle. My boys love it here, I am loving my neighbors and meeting lots of new people. I know I am going to get too attached to move! Ugh!

No comments: