Thursday, May 15, 2008

Twilight

So I haven't been very good about blogging lately. I really have no excuse. I think I am enjoying my free time entirely too much! There's lots to do and always somewhere to go. I love not working!

Okay, so here's my real excuse: The Twilight Book Series.
Thank you very much to my niece Kristie, my sisters Kim and Marlene and my mom Karen, my neighbors Michelle and Heidi. It's all your fault. Once I picked up Twilight, that was it for me. Eating was a burden, sleep was the last thing on my mind. The laundry piled up, the kids ate CEREAL for dinner. It was definitely not my proudest moment as a mother and wife, but oh, was it worth it. The books were great! I can't wait for the 4th book to come out this summer and for the movie to come out in December.

For anyone who enjoys a good book, this is a must read. It was different from other books I've read and Stephenie Meyer really grabs your attention and doesn't let it go!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I had no idea a movie was coming out too!!!!